Sunday, July 12, 2015

Day 2: Happy Birthday to You!

Hello everyone! First, we want to apologize for this late post. Actually Ailsa had already prepared for the next post when I was in Solo, but I accidentally removed it:( I wasn't literally trying to remove it though, but shit happened on blogger, it changed the post and doubled our kyochon's post. If you happened to check our blog during that time, we are sorry for the trouble guys.

So, as our apologize, here is the second post of three days trip's to Bandung! As I told you, I was here to celebrate my bestfriend's birthday. Happy 21st Birthday to DWINIA AQMARINA!! She's one of my best pals when I was still in Unpad. We live very close and spend (almost) everything together each day. I miss living my days in Bandung with her:")

Happy Birthday My Lovely Dede!

I stayed at my bestfriend's dorm, Dewi, in Dago atas. The weather was so nice that time, so I decided to take some pics while waiting to be picked up by my another bestie, Nicole!

Darul Hikam Mosque
Dago Atas 


Dewi and Me
I always love taking candid shot of her!

I spend a lot of time going back and forth to Bandung, so we always have that hard time deciding which place to go. Since we were all fasting, we wanted to have a super full dinner. We didn't have much option when Bamboo Dimsum was suddenly popping out of my head. Bamboo Dimsum is a All You Can Eat Dimsum restaurant which is only cost around Rp. 53.000,-. Originated from Jakarta, you can find this restaurant in many locations like Kelapa Gading, Depok, Rawamangun, and so on.

A restaurant nearby, Master Kalkun!
What are you doing there Dewi? O.o
Another restaurant nearby, Saka Bistro!

Love this quite scenary

The only rule here is you need to finish all the dimsum served or they'll charge you an extra pay of those unfinished dimsum (don't worry, you can choose what you want to eat only!). They serve quite vary option of dimsum, from steam to fry. Unfortunately, it took kindda long for them to reload our empty-plated dimsum:(

Steam Dimsum!
I didn't get to photo the fried dimsum though, because we were already that hungry:(








Looking at these only has already make me hungry.. gah!

Aside for the dimsum, they also give us refillable hot tea, which is super hot, and some light meal like porridge and mantau. The tea is too hot for some people that they usually ask for extra ice. Though you will need to pay for each glass of ice ordered. They also have another option of drink, but you need to pay them separately of course.




I must say, this branch is the most loving place out of other branches which are located in Jakarta. They really pay attention to the interior which is lack for those branches in Jakarta. Simple yet not-so-plain.









I saw that a lot of people not loving this place, but who can resist the undoubtedly affordable All You Can Eat Dimsum place like this?





After going for breakfasting, we moved on to find some pretty dessert! Our choice fell for Crumble & Bites as it is located not far from Bamboo Dimsum, which is in May Fair Building. The place was so pretty, can't get enough taking pictures here and there! They also have outdoor seatings which let you enjoy Bandung's chill weather and pretty scenary. The prices for cakes are around Rp. 22.000- Rp. 30.000, if I'm not mistaken. They also served main courses, but since we were here only for desserts, we didn't try to taste their other menus:(




Menu book! I don't know what did I do with this though lol
Pwetty cakes!






No, it's not her birthday lol
One for you..
One for the birthday girl..
Nicole, Dede, Me, Dewi
They have this conveyor belt servings like those in sushi places, which we can automatically take, but don't forget to tell the waiter once you've picked it out!





Cute decoration indeed!

Here's some night seeing snapshots!
It was hell cold..




That's all the review for my second day trip to Bandung, I still have one to go though. We promise you that we'll always try our best to give new posts twice a week. Although right now we are yet to decide the exact timeline of our posting time. Thank you Dede for the cute desserts treat and don't forget to catch our next posts guys!

(Ps: I have updated ratings for tizi's on my first post in Bandung. For those who've been wondering about it, you can check it out now!)



BAMBOO DIMSUM
Food: 3/5
Price: 4/5
Ambience: 3/5
Service: 2,5/5

CRUMBLE & BITES
Food:3,5/5
Price: 3,5/5
Ambience: 4,5/5
Service: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment